Firstly, I would love to thank Blonderia for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Rita has a lovely blog you can find here, on beauty, family, and my personal favourite, some lovely recipes. So please go have a look at her lovely blog!
Rules for the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog;
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you;
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 new questions; and
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your site.
So here’s the questions Rita has asked me:
1. How did you choose a name for your blog?
I struggled for a long time about what to call my blog, but when I realised that I wanted my blog to almost be like a diary in the sense of following what I do throughout my life at university, Jasmin’s World seemed to fit best!
2. What’s the object you couldn’t live without?
Sadly the first thing I thought about was my phone. But the more I think about it the more I realise I’m always cold, especially at this time of year, and my hot water bottle is constantly being filled up! So my hot water bottle… I promise I’m not an old Granny!
3. What are your major goals for 2018?
This is my final year of University, so I’m looking forward to graduating. And consequently, leaving uni means getting a job, so my goal, once I finish in May, is to get a job. Before then, I want to enjoy myself as a student and make the most of it, because I know the next 5 months are going to fly by.
4. What are your hobbies?
I play the trombone in a Brass Band. I’m looking forward to finishing uni so I can play regularly again.
I love baking when I have the time.
Photography is something my boyfriend and I love to do together, but both being busy at the moment, this has taken a back seat sadly.
5. What is your greatest fear?
Never having children.
6. What’s the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
When I was little my family had a BBQ, and my auntie told me to try her chicken burger… she later told me it was Kangaroo!
7. How do you handle stress?
Naps, and music. Singing instantly makes me feel better when I have music really loud. And napping allows me to feel refreshed and ready to go again with my work.
8. How would you describe yourself in three words?
Brains, no commonsense
9. Cats or dogs?
Cats… no question, I have 5.
10. What are your pet peeves?
The sound of people eating.
11. Are you allergic to anything?
No, but I’m very prone to stomach aches, so have to avoid particular foods such as onion and garlic.
- Why did you start blogging?
- What’s your favourite topic to blog about?
- What do you want to achieve this year with your blog?
- Where do you want to travel to next?
- What’s your favourite music genre?
- What is your favourite social media platform for your blog?
- Do you have any goals for the year?
- What is your favourite blog post?
- Describe your last holiday in 3 words
- What’s your favourite meal to cook?
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
Love Jaz x